Safety operation regulations of compound stone crusher
The compound crusher is one of the crushing machines often used in crushing production lines and artificial sand production lines. It is famous for its large processing capacity, high crushing ratio, low power consumption, good sealing, safe and reliable work, and simple maintenance. So how is it installed and tested correctly? Remind everyone to observe the operating instructions during the installation process.
Installation method of compound stone crusher
1. The compound stone crusher should be installed on a standard commercial concrete foundation, and it will not be firm with anchor screws.
2. Pay attention to the verticality between the main body and the ground when installing.
3. After installation, check whether the bolts in all parts are loose and whether the door of the main engine is fastened, and tighten if so.
4. Match the power cord and control switch according to the mechanical power.
5. After the inspection, make a test run with no load, and the test run is normal to make production.
The safe operation sequence of compound stone crusher
1. Before starting the compound crusher, check whether the door of the machine body is closed tightly. Start the door to stop the machine to avoid danger.
2. The rock crusher must be started without load, and can be fed into production after normal operation.
3. The feed particle size should be in accordance with the specified standards, and the excessive size will affect the mechanical damage.
4. If there is an abnormal situation during the crushing process of the compound stone crusher, the inspection shall be stopped, and the production shall be carried out after the failure is removed.
5. Add grease to the rotating bearing parts on time.